Each year, The Institutes and The Institutes CPCU Society celebrate those who have earned their CPCU® designation in the past year. The CPCU Society Annual Meeting brings together insurance and risk management professionals at all levels to educate, inspire and empower the next industry leaders. Alongside family, friends and colleagues, and with the support of the CPCU Society network, new designees are honored and equipped with resources for the start of an exciting future.
The Institutes CPCU Society is a professional community of more than 20,000 members that fosters continual knowledge and career growth for individuals in the insurance and risk management field. It is the industry’s premier organization for continuing education and cutting-edge thought leadership, enabling its members and their companies to remain at the forefront of the industry.
The lifelong learning and development opportunities available through the CPCU Society are created by the industry, for the industry. Members have the ability to customize their professional development with a variety of offerings, develop leadership and interpersonal skills, gain technical knowledge, participate in networking and mentoring, and share knowledge.
MEMBERS GET THE MOST
As a member of the CPCU Society, you can:
- Save over $400 on Annual Meeting registration through special membership pricing*
- Gain cutting-edge industry knowledge on technical skills, leadership and more through our online learning portal, The Institutes CPCU Society Knowledge Center
- Earn automatically reported CE for CPCUs credits by attending complimentary live webinars—and watch more on demand
- Become a leader by mentoring a new designee or taking a volunteer leadership position in one of the CPCU Society’s many chapters, committees and interest groups
- Keep up to date on emerging industry trends with a complimentary subscription to Insights, the CPCU Society’s professional journal
- Enjoy 25% off all study materials and 35% off all online CEU state CE courses from The Institutes
- Network and share knowledge at year-round local, regional and Society-wide events
*CPCU is a registered trademark of The Institutes. All rights reserved.